You know how important it is for your child to practice his or her reading skills over the summer. But which books should he read? And how do you know if she’s really understanding what she reads? Let Kate take care of the details with our Summer Reading Package, which includes:
- Eight hours of your choice of one-on-one or small group tutoring.
- At least one assessment to determine reading level (additional assessments as needed).
- Customized week by week plan for summer reading, including goal setting, help selecting “just right” books, and activities to support comprehension.
- Engaging “homework” to continue learning between sessions (if desired).
- Weekly feedback to parents.
Investment is $600 for the summer (one session per week for eight weeks; each session one hour in length) – or $350 if split between two friends [friends must read at approximately the same reading level]. Additional tutoring hours may be purchased at a rate of $75/hour. A 10% discount is offered when package is paid in full prior to the first session; otherwise cost is divided into weekly payments.
All tutoring sessions take place at a mutually agreeable location within 10 miles of Yarmouth, Maine.